When it comes to Brexit, Radwell International Ltd have you covered. Immediately after 31st January 2020 the UK will enter an 11 month ‘business-as-usual’ transition period.
We understand that ensuring the supply and movement of your products and repairs is vital and we have taken active steps to ensure that business continues as normal, both during the transition period and post-Brexit.
- Global stock holding of 20 million new, used and obsolete automation parts which are on sale 24/7 at www.radwell.co.uk
- Parts are sourced direct from manufacturers who have their own Brexit plans in place, and we also buy unwanted inventory from customers to continually replenish our stock levels.
- Repairs are undertaken in-house at our branches in the UK and Germany by our talented and experienced technicians.
- Our approved Transitional Simplified Procedure (TSP) issued by HMRC allows the flow of goods through UK ports on imports.
- Our supply chain and logistics providers also have contingency plans in place to mitigate any risk.
As a global company with 9 locations in the US, Canada, UK and Germany we are robust enough to withstand any economic and political uncertainly, and you can rely on Radwell as your ‘All in One’ automation partner.
Call 01782 576800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote or arrange a free repair collection.