Radwell International Ltd. are proud to announce they have raised a total of £10,230 for six local charities during 2021; Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance (CCPA), The Lyme Trust, The Dove Service, Animal Lifeline, Our Space and The Hubb Foundation.
Our group of Radwell Operation of Caring and Kindness (ROCK) volunteers organised fundraising events throughout the year including bake sales, raffles, individual challenges, selling handmade crafts and hosting seasonal events.
As well as giving monetary donations, their staff kindly donated physical items including furniture / crockery / ornaments which valued £1,290 to The Lyme Trust, a charity based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme who provide safe accommodation for homeless people and people living with mental health. Donations of clothes / books / shoes were also given to CCPA’s charity shop based in Stafford, valuing £275 in total. We also donated dog beds / dog food / treats to Animal Lifeline, an animal rescue charity based in Stoke-on-Trent to the value of £208.
In addition to this, Radwell’s 5th annual Food Drive broke records by collecting over £1,000 of food, drink and non-perishable items which were donated to Swan Bank Methodist Church food bank. We also donated over 120 wrapped toys to The Salvation Army branch in Smallthorne, Stoke-on-Trent as part of our annual Toy Drive. Through employee generosity, we have been able to support these two charities every Christmas for the last 5 years, with the belief that gifts doesn’t have to cost the earth but mean the world.
Radwell have set an ambitious target of raising a total of £15,000 during 2022 for the local charities listed below;
- Childhood Cancer Parents Alliance - provides support, encouragement and advice to families whose children have a cancer diagnosis, both during and after treatment.
- The Lyme Trust – provides safe accommodation for people suffering from homelessness and/or living with mental health problems in Newcastle-under-Lyme.
- Animal Lifeline – dog rescue & re-homing charity covering North Staffordshire and South Cheshire only, housing over 90 dogs.
- The Dove Service – the only grief support charity in Stoke-on-Trent & North Staffordshire, providing services to people from the age of 4+ who are experiencing issues relating to bereavement, loss or life-changing illness
- Our Space - provides support, encouragement and advice to families whose children have a cancer diagnosis, both during and after treatment.
To help us achieve this target, we have outlined a packed 2022 calendar of charity events and activities which include bingo sessions, raffles, walking challenges, charity car washes, crafternoon sessions and more!
To raise money for local charities by organising raffles and bingo sessions, Experience Days have kindly donated a voucher prize for us to raffle to our staff. We would like to say a huge thank you for their generosity! If you would like to find out more about their charity donations, please visit: https://www.experiencedays.co.uk/charity-scheme
If you would like to help us reach our target, please visit our GoFundMe donation pages to make a donation online.