The COVID-19 pandemic has created a situation where industrial machinery has been switched off for longer periods than ever before.
'Start Up' of manufacturers' machinery can cause it's own problems with parts including power supplies, safety bus relays, drives, inverters and potential backup battery failures for PLC's causing loss of data.
Radwell International, a leading supplier of industrial automation parts and professional repair services, can help support you. We stock over 20 million new, used and obsolete industrial automation and electronic control parts from over 20,000 manufacturers including Allen Bradley, Siemens, SICK, Pilz, Omron, Mitsubishi, SEW, Fanuc and Schneider which are available 24/7.
Automation Parts and Electronic Control Components:
Benefits of Radwell's Emergency Repair Solutions:
- FREE Collection or Shipping Arranged - Book Online
- On site Repair Centre and Experienced Engineers
- Over 2,600 Test Fixtures and Robot Capabilities
- Reprogramming Assistance and Advice
- No work begins without customer approval
- 2 Year Standard Warranty + 3 Year Extended Warranty Available